Introducing Futurpreneur Canada
for video click here
Which Program Is Right For You?
- Between 18-39 years old
- Eligible to work in Canada (work permit holders not eligible)
- Produce a complete and viable business plan
- Have been in business, fully operating, for less than 12 months
- Lives or opens the business in the community which is offering the CYBF program
- Has some training / experience related to their business idea
- Work with qualified business mentor for a period of two years
- Has a business that creates full-time sustainable employment for the applicant
- Must hold at least 51% voting share in the business (if a partnership)
- Not a full-time student
- Loan proceeds may NOT be used for the refinancing of existing debt
GET STARTED NOW!
Visit Futurpreneur for more information about their programs, eligibility criteria and all their services
or contact your local Futurpreneur Canada Community Partner at 613-432-6848 or 613-735-8224 today!
Market Research - Futurpreneur Canada
A common pitfall of many entrepreneurs is not doing enough research into their chosen industry before delving into a business. This crash course will help you uncover why market research is essential to success when starting a new business.
Becoming a Futurprenuer Mentor: Crash Course
Curious about mentorship? This crash course will provide insight into what mentoring at Futurpreneur Canada is all about.