STARTER COMPANY PLUS - Next Information Session Tuesday August 15
**Please note: if you filled out a form for the August session before June 15 please resubmit your form. Thanks.
Starter Company Plust will have 3 intakes per year. All applicants must attend an information session.
Next Upcoming Mandatory Information Session is scheduled for: Tuesday August 15.
Starter Company Plus Participants will receive:
- Guidance and support
- Business training through a custom online training platform that will walk you through how to write a business plan
- Interactive workshops
- Support in creating a formalized business plan
- Mentoring from local entrepreneurs
- Opportunity to submit a separate application for a grant of up to $4,000
Who is Eligible?
- Aged 18 and over
- Are not a full time student
- Resident of Ontario; Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
- Prepared to complete the business training components of the Starter Company PlUS Program
- Must commit a minimum of 35 hours per week running your business
- Provide proof of 25% matching funds in cash or in-kind assets ($1,000
- Submit an application inquiry from Enterprise Renfrew County's website
- Attend a mandatory information session
- Submit a written application form
- Attend a one-on-one interview
- If accepted into the training portion of the program, applicants must attend a follow-up meeting
- write a business plan
- follow a personal learning plan
- provide credit report and score to Business Consultant for review
- If business plan is accepted to move forward the next step is to complete a grant application form
- Applicants will prepare and pitch a ten minute presentation to the Grant Review Committee
- Provide proof of equity ($1,000)
For complete details and regulations read Eligibility & Program Guidelines